Tri-Max XL Free Standing Punch Bag by Morgan
Our Morgan Tri-Max XL Free Standing Punch Bag is the perfect addition to any home gym or training facility. With a durable and sturdy design, our punch bag is built to withstand even the toughest workouts.
Our bag is made from high-quality materials and features a foam-filled punching area for maximum shock absorption. Its base can be filled with either water or sand to provide stability during training sessions. Our bag also includes a heavy-duty chain and swivel for attaching gloves and a range of other accessories.
Whether you're a beginner or an experienced fighter, our Morgan Tri-Max XL Free Standing Punch Bag is an excellent choice for improving your striking skills and overall fitness. Its versatility, durability, and performance make it a great investment for anyone looking to take their training to the next level
Specifications of our Morgan Tri-Max XL Free Standing Punch Bag
- High-density PE foam top with a solid PVC tube - our bag is a stationary freestanding bag, unlike the PB-26 there is no spring system resulting in a non-movement bag
- Fill the base with water or sand for maximum stability up to 90kg
- Excellent stability designed typically for free sparring striking and cardio fitness
Dimensions: Top = 140cm x 42cm (diameter) + Base = 40cm x 60cm (diameter) total height + diameter = 180cm x 42cm
- Spare parts may be required after a period of time due to normal wear and use, these parts are also available from us
- Protective gloves must be worn when using this product, exposed jewellery and open knuckle will prematurely wear the product away & do not use this bag for weapon training as it is not designed for this purpose
- Do not move the product over large areas if the base is full as this will put excess stress on the base and may crack - use 2 people to move this product around
- There will be a minimal rocking of the base in order to allow for impact distribution when being used
- Our warranty covers normal wear and tear - misuse will void any warranty
Our Tri-Max free-standing bag consists of 3 parts. 1 x Base, 1 x Small inner black base tube & 1 x Foam top with an Inner grey plastic cylinder which should not be removed.
- Step 1: To assemble first insert a Small black Inner Base Tube through the bottom of the base.
- Step 2: Now decide first where you wish to use the bag and position the base exactly where you want it on the floor.
- Step 3: Slip on the foam top; the grey inner cylinder will slip onto the inner black base tube.
- Step 4: For heavy application use we recommend that you DO NOT screw the nuts and bolts through the grey inner pipe into the black plastic tube, this will allow for greater impact distribution over the product and will increase the longevity of this item
Fill with sand for maximum stability:
- Once the base is filled, to avoid damage remember not to tilt or roll the base.
- Moving the Tri-max is a 2-3 man operation.