Tri-Max Free Standing XL Punch Bag with Numbers by Morgan
Introducing our Morgan Tri-Max Free Standing XL Punch Bag with Numbers – the ultimate training companion for any aspiring martial artist or fitness enthusiast!
Our premium quality punching bag combines durability, versatility, and innovation to elevate your training sessions to new heights.
With its generous size, our Tri-Max XL provides an extensive target area, allowing you to practice a wide range of strikes and techniques.
The innovative commercial grade base design ensures exceptional stability during your workouts, eliminating the need for additional weights or cumbersome wall mounting.
Featuring numbered strike zones, our punch bag helps you sharpen your accuracy and precision while providing a fun and interactive training experience.
Whether you're honing your boxing skills, working on your martial arts techniques, or just looking for an effective and enjoyable way to stay in shape, our Morgan Tri-Max Free Standing XL Punch Bag with Numbers is your ideal training partner.
Specifications of our Morgan Tri-Max Free Standing XL Punch Bag with Numbers
- High-density PE foam top with a solid PVC tube - this bag is a stationary freestanding bag, unlike the PB-26 there is no spring system resulting in a non-movement bag
- Fill the base with water or sand for maximum stability up to 90kg
- Excellent stability designed typically for free sparring striking and cardio fitness
- Dimensions: Top = 140cm x 42cm (diameter) + Base = 40cm x 60cm (diameter) total height + diameter = 180cm x 42cm
- Spare parts may be required after a period of time due to normal wear and use, these parts are also available from us
- Protective gloves must be worn when using this product, exposed jewellery and open knuckle will prematurely wear the product away & do not use this bag for weapon training as it is not designed for this purpose
- Do not move the product over large areas if the base is full as this will put excess stress on the base and may crack - use 2 people to move this product around
- There will be a minimal rocking of the base in order allow for impact distribution when being used
- Warranty covers normal wear and tear - misuse will void any warranty
The Tri-Max free standing bag consists of 3 parts. 1 x Base, 1 x Small inner black base tube & 1 x Foam top with an Inner grey plastic cylinder which should not be removed.
Step 1: To assemble first insert Small black Inner Base Tube through the bottom of the base.
Step 2: Now decide first where you wish to use the bag and position the base exactly where you want it on the floor.
Step 3: Slip on the foam top; the grey inner cylinder will slip onto the inner black base tube.
Step 4: For heavy application use we recommend that you DO NOT screw the nuts and bolts t hrough the grey inner pipe into the black plastic tube, this will allow for greater impact distribution over the product and will increase the longevity of this item
Fill with sand for maximum stability.
Once the base is filled, to avoid damage remember do not to tilt or roll the base.
Moving the Tri-max is a 2-3 man operation.