V2 Platinum Leather Sparring Gloves (10 - 16OZ) By Morgan
MORGAN V2 PLATINUM LEATHER SPARRING GLOVES
The Morgan platinum sparring boxing glove has been made with the highest attention to detail. These premium boxing gloves take over 3 hours of hand-stitched labour to produce one single hand, thus signifies the degree of care we put into making these sparring boxing gloves. Using the highest quality Aniline leather, super flex palms and dual compressed inner latex padding give these gloves a perfectly weighted and evenly distributed weight over the hands. Offering hollowed-out inner hand compartments ensure that the longest of hand wraps can be accommodated with these gloves. The platinum sparring glove is designed for heavy high contact sparring and made with the highest quality padding to protect both boxers and ensure the gloves can be used round after round.
These gloves are made from 100% Aniline leather with super flex palm material.
- Made from 100% Aniline leather with super flex palm material
- Machine moulded with an updated narrow cut and a soft density latex inner foam
- Padded palm area to encourage deflecting punches
- Increased inner hand compartment to accommodate 5m hand wraps
- 3" Velcro hook and loop wrist closure
- Thumb attachment to reduce eye injury
- Perfect sparring gloves for those who jump in the ring
- Great for impact resistant training and R.S.I sufferers