V2 Core/Enduro Bag (20KG) By Morgan
MORGAN V2 CORE/ENDURO BAG - 20KG
Take your training to the next level with the ever-popular Morgan power core bags designed to be used as an alternative workout tool to the medicine ball, dumbbells, or barbells. High-level sandbag training is designed primarily for hardcore metabolic conditioning work. They provide a variable grip and fixed load that is an important part of a progression to a barbell, kettlebell, and dumbbell training routine. Our core bags are great for sports such as MMA, Muay Thai Kickboxing, Boxing, and Karate. The Morgan core bags are a weight bag that is rubber chip filled for effectiveness. It features a high-tech foam padding, quality zipper and boasts iron-clad stitching for long-lasting performance.
- Designed with thick foam jacket and recycled rubber chip filling for efficient performance and no leaking sand!
- High rebound foam under layer for shock resistance and cushioning whilst training
- Exclusive high-quality Zipper closure to limit the zippers opening or popping over time
- Can be used for a variety of training activities – even something as casual as hiking
- Handcrafted to perfection, the bag can handle punishment for a long-lasting time
- Heavy-duty seat belt webbing handles covered with 2 x top plastic grip handles - 2 x bottom plastic grip handles - 2 x side plastic grip handle, making this the most versatile core bag available on the market today
- Dimensions: 57cm x 23cm