Made from Reinforced Nylon with full seam reinforcement in the manufacturing process. The bag consists of two parts: Outer Heavy duty cover which is essentially a cover with Zipper and Velcro coverage over the zipper and a separate inner bag in which the sand needs to be filled. This give you two separate layers to distribute the force of the sand within the bag without mess or fuss.
Loadable sand bags are provided empty and require clean dry sand to fill the inner bags and must be filled to weight using scales and are designed for their specific weights listed and not to be overfilled or filled with other products other than clean dry sand.
Quick filling guide:
- Place the inner bag within the outer cover
- Open the Velcro tab on the top of the inner bag
- Fill with sand to the weight listed (Do not over fill)
- Close the Velcro tab on the inner bag
- Fold the tab over twice and connect the exposed Velcro to triple seal the inner bag
- Zip the outer bag close
- Affix the Velcro tab over the zipper