Strech Board for Calf & Back
The Stretch Board for Calf & Back is constructed from high strength injected Poly Propylene and is designed to facilitate several common stretch and exercise movements. Ideal for physical therapy, the board will assist in calf, hamstring and hip stretches, plantar facia stretches, Achilles stretches and eccentric squats.
Flip the board to the reverse side, lie down with the board in the small of your back to perform supported back stretches.
Or use the two moulded foot inserts to adjust the board to 1 of 3 adjustable stretch heights - 15 degrees, 25 degrees and 35 degrees angles.
- Two moulded foot inserts
- Adjustable angle heights
- Slip resistant rubber pads on base
- Moulded foot inserts and grippy tread pattern
- Release of calf, legs, back and hip muscles
- Spinal release and stretching
- Release of legs, back and hips
- Build core strength
- Assistance with sequential posing
- Length 37cm
- Width: 31cm
- Material: Injected Poly Propylene
- Total user weight: 150kg