SP-310 Spin Exercise Bike
Cashback Offer – Terms & Conditions
Kick start your health with the SP-310 Spin Exercise Bike
SP-310 Spin Bike by Lifespan
Our spin bikes come with a Lifetime Frame Warranty, you're getting a spin bike that will last.
- Better stability and minimizes rocking during hard sprints, fast pedaling or hill climbs.
- Longer life performance, less prone to snapping or severe frame issues over time.
- Max weight of 125kg
13kg TrueSpin™ Precision Flywheel
Balance Tested for optimum stability and smoothness.
- Greatly increases bearing and axle life for a smoother ride
- Reduces maintenance costs (loose nuts and bolts)
- Minimises flywheel knocking noises
Comfort Sports Saddle
A supported and comfortable saddle.
Intensify your ride at the turn of a dial.
Our resistance system delivers nearly unlimited resistance, which is perfect for high-intensity cardiovascular workouts. Replicate riding uphill and reach your fitness goals faster by increasing the tension and resistance at the turn of a dial.
Fore and Aft Adjust-ability
Get the right fit for your body.
With adjustable handlebar and saddle positions, you'll find a comfortable riding position
no matter what size or shape you are. Suits riders up to 200cm tall.
Chain Drive System
Super reliable for every day use.
- Strong, reliable chain drive train
- Minimal maintenance required
- Provides a similar feel to road bikes
Multifunction LCD Display
Keep track of your workout programs.
To keep track of your progress, this spin bike features a large LCD display to keep track of your workout progress with measurements such as calories, distance, odometer, speed and time.
Increase pedalling efficiency and improve power transfer with True Cyclists pedals.
- Steel toe-clip pedals are heavy duty to withstand constant and hard pedalling
- Toe-clips lock in your feet to ensure footing and better control
- Maintain constant contact with pedals for better power transfer
|Tension||Adjustable Manual Tension|
|Computer||Shows speed, distance, time, calories|
|Flywheel||13kg Heavy duty Cast Iron Flywheel Diameter. 453mm|
|Seat||Racing seat design for performance
PU Leather seat, Adjustable up and down, forwards and backwards
|Pedals||Aluminium alloy pedals with toe clips|
|Assembly Required||This product comes partially assembled in a box with assembly instructions included|
|Crank Arm Length||170 mm|
|Centre Crank to Seat Top Range||62 cm - 84 cm|
|Top Tube to Seat Centre Range||58 cm - 75 cm|
|Occupancy Size||130cm x 52cm x 125cm (L x W x H)|
|Maximum User Weight||125kg|
|Maximum User Height||200cm (150cm minimum)|
|Packaging Size||108cm x 19.5cm x 84cm (L x W x H)|
This product is covered by the following warranty/warranties: