The Sai has its origins in Okinawa that can be used in both offensive and defensive capabilities.
The most recognisable aspects of this weapon is the pointed baton and varying prongs extending from the handle. The Sai can be used as part of demonstrations or with heavy weapons training.
The SMAI Chrome Sai are a lightweight option. Sold as a pair, they are available in differing size lengths.
- Material: chrome
- Octagon design
- 13 inch Sai: Total length 13 inch/33cm | Blade length 8.5 inch/21.5cm
- 15 inch Sai: Total length 15 inch/38cm | Blade length 10 inch/25.5cm
- 18 inch Sai: Total length 18 inch/45cm | Blade length 12 inch/30.5cm
- 19 inch Sai: Total length 19 inch/48cm | Blade length 13 inch/33cm
- 21.5 inch Sai: Total length 21.5 inch/55cm | Blade length 15 inch/38cm
- Sold as pair