Monkey Bar Poles
The SMAI Monkey Bar Poles are sold individually. They are designed to be used in conjunction with the 43” or 70” Utility Crossbeam. Used to allow the addition of monkey poles within a freestanding X-frame to add a challenge to your traditional workout. Alternatively, you can use them between two Hybrid Muscle Arms to allow for an additional chin up bay.
Featuring a basic design to allow maximum functionality, they are a sturdy pole that can be inserted into two parallel beams and locked into place with a hex nut to stop them from spinning and turning when used.
Note, these are to be used in combination with the following items:
- Utility crossbeams to create a run of monkey poles
- Hybrid muscle arm to create a chin up bar off the rig
To install this product you must have the SMAI X-frame Utility Cross Beam installed on two parallel sides of the rig. The monkey pole simply slots in between the two parallel bars and is locked into place with a bolt to stop it from moving or spinning under usage.
- Material: High gauge steel tubing coated in durable, texture powder coat
- Length: 1222mm (43 inch) or 1910mm (70 inch)
- Tube Thickness: 32mm diameter
- Steel Tube Thickness: 5mm
- Steel Plate Thickness: 10mm
- Warranty: Limited lifetime (structural)
For outdoor use, you will need to use stainless steel or galvanized nuts and bolts to assemble the rig.