Bo Staff - White Oak 5FT Straight
Bo Staffs are the perfect introductory weapon for all ages.
Traditionally used in Japanese Martial Arts, the Bo Staff is used for striking, blocking and sweeping opponents. The White Oak Bo Staff is manufactured from white oak for extra durability, and natural oak colour.
You should choose a staff that is close to your own height, unless you are training a specific style. The thinner or lighter a staff, the easier it will be to handle, and the faster it will maneuver through air. Generally, tapered staffs are used for demos. Straight staffs are used for training, as they are more durable during contact training.
- Material: White Oak
- 4ft: 127cm (L) x 2.5cm (W)
- 5ft: 152cm (L) x 2.5cm (W)
- 6ft Thin: 183cm (L) x 2.5cm (W)
- 6ft Thick: 183cm (L) x 3cm (W)
- 8ft: 250cm (L) x 3-3.5cm (W) Dragon Pole
- Sold individually - Image of close up and full length for illustration purposes only
Natural Wood Disclaimer: Whilst we do our best to ensure consistency across our wood range, due to the natural processes of the material, please note there many be variations in the colour and grain of the wood.