20KG Chrome Barbell
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results to '-Infinity'%
Cashback Offer – Terms & Conditions
When you train for strength and power, a basic barbell is essential. Randy & Travis Machinery's 20-kilogramme Olympic barbell has a 700-pound rating and is one of the finest all-around barbells on today's market. Built to fine weight tolerances, this sturdy barbell is perfect for both gym and home use.
A top-quality barbell at a low price, this strength training aid features precisely machined end sleeves that fit with Olympic plates, with minimal tolerance. The barbell achieves a smooth spin rate from its brass bushings coupled with inner end bearings. Internal circlips lock the barbell's end bearings and end sleeves firmly in place to prevent any lateral movement.
- Rating: 700 lbs (factory testing only)
- Weight: 20 kg
- Dimensions: 2,200 mm long x Ø30 mm shaft
- Shaft length: 1,340 mm between the end sleeves' internal flanges
- End sleeves (fit Olympic plates): Ø50 mm x 395 mm long-plate loading capacity
- Ring mark spacing: 910 mm, standard for Olympic weightlifting
- Knurling: Moderate knurling applied, including the centre knurling
- Finish: Chrome coating for a maintenance-free finish
- Packaging: 2,240 mm x Ø80 mm round cardboard tube
Note: Includes one pair of spring collars
Note: This barbell is not meant for dropping. Use it only as directed.